Wednesday, February 19, 2014

ROAD TESTING with Anita

ROAD TESTING with Anita
Hey peeps! Anita here, & this a brand new thing we will be doing at SFS
& 'Road Testing' new goodies. This month's road test is using the
MME Record It Cards -'Just Splendid'
This pack is CHOCKAS!!!! 
It comes with 72 double-sided 3x4 cards, 38 double-sided 6x4 cards,
4 wood veneer cards (3x4 & 6x4)

It would be a great pack to give as a gift to someone who is starting out
doing pocket styled scrapbooking! 

 Here are the 3x4 & 6x4 Wood Veneer cards.
 These are really light - more like a balsa wood than a veneer, but just as strong.
The only thing I found was that the 3x4 cards were quite 'tight' to get into the 3x4 pockets.
I tried in BH Project Life, EP Photo Freedom, & Sn@p. They fit well in the sn@p ones,
as their pockets always are a bit bigger. The 6x4's fit in any of them - no dramas :)
I have photographed ALL the cards, so you can see them all before buying ;)
The cards themselves aren't as thick as the BH Project Life ones, but still work 
just as well for any pocket-paged spread. I like to splat paint & mess up my cards
(they didn't like the heat gun much LOL). 

You get 3 of each card design!! I love that I don't have to squirrel away my fav card,
cause it's too pretty to use - cause I have 2 more exactly the same he hehe :)

The 3x4 Cards
SIDE A & SIDE B
SIDE A & SIDE B
 

 The 6x4 cards
SIDE A & SIDE B
  SIDE A & SIDE B

 This is my Double PL Spread I did using the cards. This is my little
niece, Charlotte. I love the colours (not too bright, not too dull).
These could be used for all sorts of themes: Baby, Party, Boys, Girls etc.


 Some close ups...
Other bits I have used are: Enamel dots, OA alphas, AC Thickers,
Posca paint pens, cardstock pieces cut on my Silhouette, washi tape,
HS Colour Shine & SC Wood veneers.
 

I'll be back on Wednesday with my WOW - so make sure you
pop back over to check it out ;)
Anita x


No comments:

Post a Comment